Monday, March 7, 2011

The lucky winner is ......

Finally, the moment of finding a new mom for my little Toby has come, by using the True Random Number Generator, a lucky number from 63 names with assigned numbers is generated ............

The lucky number is : 25
According to the list of participants posted, no. 25 "felie771" (Monique Brivet of les Lily'z bears) is the lucky winner (^O^). Congratulations to Monique !!! I'll contact you by email for Toby's new home address. Bear hugs to all of you who joined my blog's first giveaway, will keep sharing more about my bear making through this blog, twitter and newsletter, stay tuned ! 

Thanks again for your participation : ) 

2 comments:

  1. Whaouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ! I am very happy to be the new mummy's Toby ! Thank you very muche for this giveway ! Confratulation for your beautiful work ! I love your creations ! Hug's bears

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations again !!
    Toby will be on his way to U tomorrow : )

    ReplyDelete